FreePA News and Information
A location you can find the TRUTH!
CONSIDERATIONS FOR SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS ABOUT THE PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SCHOOL MASKING ORDER
Feel free to post or circulate this.
PDF Link Below in red
As I mentioned, this is focused on school board members. I am hoping that this well help school board members to understand the legal problems with the masking order, ask tough questions at board meetings and understand that the order is toothless. There is a real possibility of schools getting sued for enforcing the order in schools.
I had hoped to come up with more examples for some of the arguments, but I wanted to get this out can issue a supplement later.
If you want to set up a meeting to discuss this or masking law in general, I’m happy to do it.
Eric Winter, Esq., Prince Law Offices, P.C.
646 Lenape Rd, Bechtelsville, PA 19505
888-313-0416, 610-845-3903 (fax)
CONSIDERATIONS FOR SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS ABOUT THE PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SCHOOL MASKING ORDER PDF to download click here
9-15-21 FreePA's Attorney Eric Winter
WHAT CAN YOU DO? First realize that these school districts answer to you not the secretary of health or the governor. If your exceptions are denied, segregation takes place, or any other discriminatory behavior you can:
(1) File a complaint with the PA HUMAN RELATIONS COMMISSION Link to file complaint: CLICK HERE, three pages to mail in and give a copy to your School District. With the hundreds of complaints being filed, School Districts need to realize that: it costs you nothing & they will have to answer to each complaint, which will cost them. You may receive punitive damages if the denials, abuse, or mental distress is severe enough.
(2) A ChildLine report can be made IF: any school personnel lays hands on a student, is out of line with their actions or language, a child Line report can be filed. An investigation must take place. LINK: CHILDLINE
(3) File A Complaint with the PA Dept of ED: if school personnel cross the line.
LINK: PA DEPT OF ED COMPLAINT
(4) Also school districts can be sued due to civil rights violated or discrimination is severe enough.
(5) Be aware that there are two law suits on the table against this mandate.
KNOW your rights, your strengths & protect your children.